With Facebook Adverts, you can create targeted adverts to reach different audiences and meet your dental marketing goals. More than 1.4 billion people use Facebook to connect with what matters to them, and more than 900 million visit every day. With Facebook Adverts, you choose the type of people you want to reach. This makes your adverts more relevant for the people who see them resulting in more dental appointments at a lower cost.
How Facebook Adverts Work
Facebook offers powerful and unique ways to show your adverts to the people who are most likely to care about your business. When you run an advert, just choose the traits of the audience that should see your adverts. You can reach your audience by:
- Demographics (age, gender and more)
- Interests (activities, hobbies and more)
- What they buy online and offline
- Many other advanced categories
Choosing your audience with such reach, accuracy and affordability is what makes Facebook an incredible platform for PPC advertising for dentists.
Local Awareness adverts for Dental Offices
With local awareness ads, businesses can quickly and easily find new customers by showing ads to groups of people who are near that business’s neighborhood. Local awareness ads are built to be more cost-effective than traditional advertising channels like newspaper while offering more precise targeting and greater reach. We think they’re the best way for local businesses to reach people near them, and the best way for people who use Facebook to discover more useful things in their area.
Local Awareness adverts offer call-to-action buttons that give you the chance to connect with a local audience and drive more patient walk-in visits.
- Send Message. Get private messages directly from your advert in News Feed.
- Call Now. Get calls from your advert in News Feed and speak directly to potential customers.
- Get Directions. Let people be guided directly to your location from their phones.
- Learn More. Send people to any page on your website to give them information.