As of the first quarter of 2015, the prominent micro-blogging site, Twitter has averaged at 236 million monthly active users which make it enormous. Thus, having a twitter handle for your dental practice means nothing but just a great beneficial deal. If you love Twitter and want to build your followers, we are expert at Twitter management for dentists.
Twitter followers are different from Facebook fans and therefore your Twitter marketing strategy needs to reflect that. Having an active and relevant page is critical for Twitter success. Managing your Twitter page requires posting information about your office and special offers multiple times a day, networking with other local influencers on twitter, responding to patient feedback, re-tweeting positive feedback and even pitching your services to locals who tweet about having a dental problem. This also includes re-tweeting and direct messaging followers to show you are listening and care about their feedback and inquiries.
- Profile Setup
- General Twitter profile setup
- Custom Twitter background
- Daily Tweet(s)
- Profile Management
- Respond to Followers
- Respond to Direct Messages
- Weekend/After hours support
- Create Twitter promotions to grow and engage Follower base
- Use proprietary software to create promotions for people to ReTweet a message the client determines
- Promotion types include a sweepstakes, contest or coupons
- Client to provide reward of promotion
Twitter marketing is both an art and a science. Let our expertise and knowledge of Twitter build your following and circle of influence so that you can focus on treating the dental patients we send to you.